Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No Pressure!

I met this amazing family for the very first time this fall.  

I was excited to work with them but nervous too. Mom told me about their experience with their past photographer - one that she knew and loved that had been providing her with an exceptional photography experience for some time.

So basically "We LOVED her, she was FABULOUS but she moved...can YOU take FABULOUS pictures?" Was pretty much what I heard and I was terrified. BUT, I am never one to walk away from a challenge so basically it was WOW her or go home! I know I was wowed by how amazing and amazingly beautiful this whole family was and she didn't kick me out when she saw her photos so I took that as a good thing!


Enjoy!
-A-

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! Beautiful pics of a fabulous family!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD