Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Homemade Cookies and good people!

This was a special shoot for me with a friend who has been in my life for a VERY long time. We haven't seen each other in years and I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her again. Her and her family actually. I've always had a special place in my heart for this whole family. They are good people, and seeing them again was like going back to a place you love, or having home made cookies warm from the oven, or a heaping plate of spaghetti with yummy bread covered in butter! They are that good and seeing them all again felt like home. 

She's since moved away (far away) and got married and had a baby but that little baby was turning ONE and what better way to celebrate than with a cake smash!! 

She came up all the way from South Carolina to celebrate with her family and managed to fit in some time at the studio. This was one of my favourite cake smashes by far and little Chase DESTROYED his cake. Well done buddy! 




The cake is all cleaned up now and and they are all long gone but I have such great memories and of course these pictures to remember her visit.

It was great seeing you again Jenny!

-A-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD